Donors make all the difference!
MVP is the publishing arm of the nonprofit organization, Americas for Conservation + the Arts (AFC+A). Its primary goal is to publish important books in the areas represented by AFC+A.
Sales revenue is not sufficient to cover all of our publication expenses. Private giving from individuals and foundations is essential to bridge this critical gap.
Contributions to the Americas for Conservation + the Arts for MVP can enable us to:
· Discover, develop, and disseminate influential ideas and knowledge to growing audiences
· Sustain its commitment to intellectual integrity and publishing of the highest caliber
· Embark on new and expanded initiatives such as digital publishing
Most of the new titles MVP published each year benefit from donations and subsidies.
· General Gifts re used wherever funds are needed most in the current year
· Individual Books and Named Books Series Sponsorships support development and production costs such as translation, editing, illustrations, permissions, design, manufacturing, and special marketing
· Program and operating grants provide multi-year support for translations and the planning and launch of strategic book and book marketing initiatives
· Endowment Funds support MVP programs in perpetuity
Levels of support and donations at MVP are:
For more information, contact either Irene Vilar or Robert Mandel at: